of the desert.













"I don't know how to find life in the desert....I know that there is life here but 
I don't know where to look."

 

"Life attracts life," the alchemist answered.

 But you are in the desert. So immerse yourself in it. The desert will give  
you an understanding of the world; in fact, anything on the face of the 
earth will do that. You don't even  
have to understand the desert: all you have to do is 
contemplate a simple grain of sand, and you will see  
in it all the marvels of creation."
She is a woman of the desert," said the alchemist.
 "She knows that men have to go away in order to  
return. And she already has her treasure: it's you. 
Now she expects that you will find what it is you're  
looking for."


paulo coelho- the Alchemist.


via: cushnie et ochs. fashiongonerogue. youngbrokedreamers. bambi northwood-blyth by tim barber for MUSE. wolfcubchronicles. crushculdesac. oraclefox. cacti photos by lynn stotlar. 

1 comments:

Lynn said...

I love this so much- thank you for sharing a bit of me with the rest of these images- you make me smile!

Post a Comment