she's leavin' me. my bird of a feather.





my bestest is moving to texas......today. Im so proud of her and know it is her time to leave. 
oh but i will miss her. and how deeply she knows me, and i her. 
LOVE YOU MISS J. 

Ive learned the hard way that change can push us, pull us, rebuke and remake us.
It can show us who we've become, in the worst ways, but also in the best ways. 
I've learned that it's not something to run away from, as though we could, and I've learned that in many cases, change is not a function of life's cruelty but instead a function of God's graciousness...
shauna niequist.

Even though we change 
and we are all finding our own place in this world, 
we know that when the tears fall 
or the smile spreads across our face, 
we'll come to each other. 

1 comments:

misshoney said...

i can hear your wings beating next to mine, even from afar.

Post a Comment