two weeks later.







I must first explain my absence.....or must i? life. this is what i understand : 
i crave time more than anything. 
time to be still. time to be not still. 
there is a time for everything. every season. and sometimes we need a little nudge to move onward. 

so thank you sis, for believing in me and telling me to not give up. 
on anything. though many times you and i spend minutes that seem like hours and hours that seem like a blink on the phone, knowing what every silence means. 
and so for the times when i want to cover my eyes and make it stop for a moment, i realize i can do that. 
i can choose to be still and quiet. 
and then, someone will ignite a fire in your soul and you'll keep walking. 

"I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward..." 
Phillippians 3:13-14.



via: César Baldaccini. blameitonfashion. wilds0ul. 

1 comments:

sara said...

we missed you...

Post a Comment